Monday, September 5, 2011

Art Auction

Advance warning here, although I’m sure I’ll add more information as I have it (I will, I will), for the 2nd annual art auction at POD, this year with added after party. Woop!

The Art Auction will take place at POD on Friday 28th October from 7.00pm. They already have donated work from Paul Wolfgang Webster, Ed Sprake, Xavier Pick and Pete Marsh and are looking for further donations from Levy and beyond so if you know anyone who’d like to help raising money for cancer charities get in touch with Helen Weaver via the event’s facebook page.

Last year’s event was a massive success and POD was packed on the night so this year the festivities will move over the road when the auction is done and you can party into the night at The Klondyke Club.

More details very soon….

No comments: